Regresar | Non-Immigrant Visa
Students (at all levels, regular school year) and family dependents of the student (spouse, children).
- Original passport, which should be valid at least for a year beyond the departure date.
- Police certificate indicating that there is no record (criminal) for said person;
- Two recent photographs, passport size, in color, white background;
- School registration or proof of admission to an Ecuadorian school or institution duly recognized by the Ministry of Education;
- Copy of the Ecuadorian Official Gazette (Registro Oficial) stating the legal constitution of the school.
- Proof of financial support. It could be a notarized letter from parent/guardian stating that they will take care of the financial means of the student while in Ecuador.
One school year (it is not applicable for courses less than one year).
Application $30.00 + Visa $100.00
Payment should be made in cash or money order. No other type of payment will be accepted.
Visa 12-V Online Forms
You can fill out these forms before coming to the Consulate’s office.
Please click on the following links to obtain the form and the visa certificate.