Regresar | Non-Immigrant Visa
VISA12 – V: Student Visa
Students wishing to start, complete or improve their education in official or private establishments that have been recognize by the government. As well as their closet relatives within the second degree of consanguinity or affinity one.
- Passport with remaining validity of at least 6 months beyond the travel dates
- Up to date color picture, passport size with white background
- Updated police background check
- Registration or certificate of admission to an educational Ecuadorian establishment accordingly recognized. The applicant must proof that the duration of their studies is more than six consecutive months within the duration of one year.
- Proof of economic solvency
- Certification of legal existence of the educative institution issued by SENESCYT or Ministry of Education
Article 22 of the Aliens Act. - Officers, Foreign Service and the Department and the Immigration Department, will have broad powers to require verification of the statements set out in applications for visas and other immigration documents to ensure and investigate the occurrence of any of the causes of exclusion provided the Migration Act.
Minimum six months, maximum one year (renewable).
Visa application: $ 30
Visa: $ 100
Dependents: $ 50 each
Note: The 12-V visa will not be renewed in the event the holder has failed the year.
Presence of the applicant is a must
Payment must be done in cash or money order